Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published to another journal
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (DOCX) file format.
- Author has used Mendelay Application (or Editor will reject it, IF you did not follow it)
- The paper has been written in according to template (or editor will reject the submission)
- Author should only use IEEE citation style (or Editor will reject your submission)
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.